Improve Physician Access
Connect to a physician in seconds through our secure, HIPAA - compliant platform.
Enhance Patient Experience
Continuity of Care you deserve. Personal Medical Records Vault with circle of care access you control.
Lower the Cost of Healthcare
Control cost as a cash payee, with logistics and bill negotiation.
Healthcare 3.0 from MPowering Benefits provides cash patients with three options (good, better, best) to control healthcare costs without health insurance.
Whether, you select the MPB Virtual Care Solution as a standalone, add Sedera (medical cost sharing) or you have or want a DPC (Direct Primary Care) DPC Physician to Sedera, we have you covered.
Features of MPB Vitual Care Solution
Now, between 8am and 10pm - 7 days a week you can connect communicate with a dedicated physician within 60 seconds from phone or web with an easy, intuitive chat interface. Need to share photos, or prefer to use phone or video to connect? No problem - MPB supports these functions, too.
- You can breathe easy knowing you can chat with doctors as long as they’d like, whenever it fits in day day. The conversation doesn’t end until you get the answers - and peace of mind - you need. Then the medical records are added to your PMR Vault for access by your circle of care team.
- Care Logistic Team – for situations where an in-person visit is necessary, they provide fair price navigation, negotiation, and appointment setting for convenience and ease.
Self-Care: Things Your Patients can do to help AVOID Medical Costs
Wellness and Technology
"Artificial Intelligence Mentor" using functional medicine provides patients with actionable recommendations on food (recipes), supplements, detoxification, exercise, sleep, stress strategies and much more.*
"HealthGenie" Symptom Checker lets patients enter multiple symptoms in everyday language and helps make sense of them. Each condition links to user-friendly disease information and the appropriate setting to seek care.*
"PMRVault" Personal Medical Records Vault connect patients most important health and sensor data to one easy-to-use HIPPA-compliant place for Emergency & Provider Access.*
Health Education Resources, such as Webinars, Videos, Newsletters, Books, Recipes, etc., help keep patients engaged and involved in their health.
Physician-Care: Things you can do to help MITIGATE Medical Cost
Primary and Preventive
"Artificial Intelligence Mentor" using functional medicine is the world's only assessment tool that combines lifestyle, exposure to toxins, bio-chemical makeup and DNA to generate a complete blueprint of health.*
"HealthGenie" Symptom Checker is the patient version of Isabel Pro, used by hundreds of thousands of clinicians worldwide to assist in diagnosis, education and treatment, providing invaluable data to support your assessments.*
"PMRVault" Personal Medical Records Vault provides access to Electronic Medical Records, A.I. Mentor and HealthGenie data all in one HIPPA-compliant place increasing practice efficiency and enhancing the patient experience.*
Teladoc and World Med Pharmacy Program to augment your practice as necessary.
Community-Care: Things Members can share to CONTAIN Medical Costs
Medical Cost Sharing
Benevolence Cost Sharing Community for Large Curative Treatments (including Specialist, Hospitalization, Surgeries, ER Visits, MRI's, etc.) that are caused by an accident or illness above the selected Initial Unshareable Amount.
No Network Concerns in referring your patients to the best Specialist or Service Provider and protecting your patient when large medical bills arise.
The Community is Open to All who are health-focused, however, certain conditions that have had symptoms, diagnosis or treatment in the past three years have a waiting period.
Dedicated Member Services Team guides members in navigating each of a full suite of innovative cost containment services.
An innovative layering of healthcare services coordinated across all levels of care, that cost up to 50% less than traditional health insurance.
* Indicates that as the Primary Care Physician, you can decide which of these innovative support tools are available to your Patients. The Artificial Intelligence Mentor and the HealthGenie Symptom Checker data can be integrated into your patient's "PEMVault" Personal Electronic Medical Vault. This information can, then, be accessed by you, along with their other Electronic Medical Records, for imporoved efficiency and enhanced "doctor-patient" experience.
Benefits to You!
- Self-Care includes the “A.I.M. to be Healthy” initiative that engages your patients with the "Artificial Intelligence Mentor" using Functional Medicine and "HealthGenie" Symptom Checker which both integrate with Patient Electronic Medical Records, putting invaluable information at your fingertips.
- Community-Care complements your practice by providing for Hospital, ER and all major medical incidents not provided through your practice. The cost is often as much as 50% less than traditional health insurance, which lowers your patients' overall healthcare costs and increases membership longevity.
- “PEMVault" Personal Electronic Medical Vault makes accessing patient electronic medical records simple and immediate.
- Teladoc tele-medicine is included to augment your services and reports to you of any activity as needed.
- Promotional Materials are designed and provided by us to grow your practice - no effort on your part!
Imagine the advantages and increased efficiency that could be provided by having your patient’s risk assessment, nutritional data, family history, health blood panel, genealogical dispositions, a complete blueprint of their health at your fingertip! And when a patient is ill, add the benefit of receiving the data of their symptoms and the diagnosis options to support your findings, to improve your patient’s experience. How about helping them manage chronic conditions or providing tele-medicine services that keep you informed of the activity? And finally, when services are required outside the scope of primary care, you are able to provide your patients a continuity-of-care option that is second to none in the industry, without the constrains of health insurance.
Benefits to Your Patient!
- Cost Savings of 30 to 50% from Health Excellence Plus provides the funds to support their new health focused lifestyle.
- Personal Concierge helps them navigate the present-day health care maze.
- Self-Care through their Artificial Intelligence Mentor, guides them with recipes and fitness programs designed specifically for them, that support your effort to help them achieve and maintain wellness.
- Community-Care provides the ‘Peace of Mind’ that they can now have the Practitioner they prefer AND have any major problems handled for a very low and stable cost using Medical Cost Sharing
- First Responder QR Life code part of the Personal Electronic Medical Vault includes a membership card and key fob with access for emergencies.
- Health Education Resources include Webinars, Newsletters, 12 Healthy Habits digital messages, and a reference library of eBooks, videos, recipes and book reviews to help member follow a healthy lifestyle.
A word to your Patients is all it takes!
Your patients trust your judgment, so a good word from you can go a long way. We ask you to partner with us in introducing your customized Health Excellence Plus DPC Program to your current and prospective patient members by referring them to your HEP Patient Education Funnel. We'll take care of the rest!
Navigating the complex world of healthcare can be difficult. Health Excellence Plus makes it easy with our mobile app. Access all components of care from one location.
Whether engaging in "Self-Care" to find a recipe in the Artificial Intelligence Mentor, setting an appointment with a DPC Doctor in "Physician-Care" or submitting a bill to Sedera Health in "Community-Care" the Health Excellence Plus mobile app removes the confusion and eliminates the fear of leaving health insurance.
To access "Health Excellence Plus" Individuals and Families must join the MPowering Benefits Association. To join the Association each member/patient pays a $100 setup fee and a $25 annual membership fee. As a special benefit for Members of your DPC Practice, You can tell us to waive their $100 setup charge.
To make the process of educating your members as easy as possible, we provide you with a customized portal for your patients. Follow this link to see a Sample.
For more information, call the Healthcare Advisor that sent you here or (800) 519-2969
Key Elements and Important things you should know about this Healthy Care Solution.
The Personal Electronic Medical Vault is a innovative tool that allows the Patient to take ownership of their health and manage their conditions and collaborate with you, their Direct Primary Care Physician like never before.
Sedera's Medical Cost Sharing program is "Needs" based. A "NEED" is your request for the Costs caused by an accident or illness to be Shared with the Sedera Community.
Small medical expenses are managed via your Direct Primary Care membership.
When you enroll in the Medical Cost Sharing Community, you select the amount that you can comfortably afford to pay, called the I.U.A - Initial Unshareable Amount. Then, should a Large Medical Need occur, it is shared at 100% by the Community above that amount.
The Initial Unshareable Amount (I.U.A.) is more similar to a deductible in Auto Insurance than the annual deductible in Health Insurance. You select the amount ($500, $1000, $1500, $2500 or $5000). Then, should an accident or illness occur, you pay the selected amount and the community pays 100% of the balance due until your health is restored to its previous condition or better. There are no constraints of time or money - the need remains active until you no longer show signs or symptoms relating to that accident or illness for twelve months.
An Individual Member has a maximum of 3 Needs per calendar year. For all other membership types the maximum is 5 Needs per year.
A look-back period of 36 months applies to all prior medical conditions for Sedera Health applicants. A prior medical condition is a condition for which the applicant has either received medical treatment, taken medication or exhibited observable symptoms. Any prior medical condition that has not exhibited symptoms during the 36 continuous months prior to the membership effective date is considered cured and will have no sharing restrictions. Prior medical conditions will become eligible for sharing based on the Member’s tenure with Sedera, as indicated by the Community Guidelines.
Sharing restrictions do not apply for high blood pressure, cholesterol, type two diabetes or sleep apnea as long as the member has not been hospitalized in the 36 months prior to membership and the condition is controlled through medication or diet.
Maintenance Medications for treatment of chronic conditions will not be shared.